Bring your authorization card to Pennsic!
All Fighters, Combat Archers, and Siege Engineers must have their authorization cards with them at Pennsic. No card, no participation, no exceptions!!!
You must present it when you are inspected, along with your site medallion and a photo id.
(If your card does not arrive before you leave for Pennsic, you can bring your original dated paper authorization form.)
- The Woods Battle is still in its new location.
- In general, there is no parking/driving on the battlefield.
arrangements ahead of time for getting fighters, gear, water, etc. up to
the field for battle days. Parking or stopping along Currie Road is not an
- There will be water on the field for all War Point battles, and also at the Woods battle. Baroness Morwenna Trevethan is the Waterbearer in charge.
- The policy for placing tents on the battlefield can be found on the Battlefield Usage page.
- During Pennsic, please check the signboards for any changes to the battle/tourney schedules.
- If you need to locate a member of the Battlefield or Martial Staff, stop by Information Point and
they will assist you.
All fighters, rapier combatants, combat archers, and siege engineers who wish to participate in the battles at Pennsic must authorize prior to War.
Fighters must have a primary authorization by July 29th (the weekend before the beginning of Land-grab weekend).
Secondary authorizations must occur by August 1.
Additional details about martial activities and the battlefield schedule will be posted here as Pennsic approaches.
This is the recognized web site for the Pennsic War of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Pennsicwar.org was designed by and is maintained by Mistress Jessa d'Avondale (Marla Lecin
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on
this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. For information on using
photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister
, who will assist you
in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright ©2013 Pennsic War. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.