When can I check in?
Check-in (Troll) starts for Land Grab at 9 am on Friday of the first weekend. It closes at 11:59 pm on the final Thursday.
Please note that Troll is NOT open 24 hours a day for the entirety of the War. On Mondays through Thursdays (both weeks), Troll is closed overnight from 12:01 am until 6:00 am.
The full schedule of Troll operation hours can be found on the Coopers Lake website.
If you are not a Land Agent and plan to arrive on Land Grab Friday/Saturday:
Approximately 600 Land Agents will be checking in, then meeting with other Agents to settle their blocks. The sooner they finish this, the sooner the people in their camps will be allowed to drive into the campground. Please consider this when planning your arrival at Pennsic - does your Land Agent require you to be there on Friday or Saturday morning? Extra people on the check-in line will slow down the process for everyone.
If you check in before Land Grab is concluded:
• You must leave your car parked on the battlefield until
1) your Land Agent is done with block negotiations, and has a car pass for you (Agents receive 5 passes)
2) Land Grab ends and everyone is permitted to drive in
• If your group's land is not ready on Friday, you can sleep in/near your car on the battlefield, or drive off-site to a hotel.
• Note that there are NO fires allowed on the battlefield.